R.J. Coley Offices Refurbishment – Spring Hill
  • Renovation completed 2018
  • Refurbished hotel built in 1886
  • Retail, commercial and hospitality

The newly redeveloped R.J. Coley building in Wharf Street, Spring Hill, is contributing to the area’s rejuvenation and new reputation as a destination for funky retail, business office spaces, drinking and dining.

The building, which was constructed originally in 1886 as the Leichhardt Hotel, has been fully refurbished as a boutique mixed use building.

With 1700m2 Net Lettable Area, the building offers a significant rental proposition with multiple zones, including retail, commercial and hospitality.

  • All